Tuesday, June 21, 2005

A Guide to Men's Health

Alright fellas, you know you need to take care of yourself. No one's going to do it for you, nor should they be expected to.

*********
After posting this message I started reading the pamphlet; it's still good info, but I'm a little annoyed. Every nutrition article I read, including the one in this pamphlet begins with the assumption that the reader wants to lose weight, or at least that weight maintenance is an issue.

I've been at the same weight since I left the Army over ten years ago, which is actually less than I weighed while I was in the Army. I wear the same pants size now as I did in 1991.

I'm not complaining about these facts; I'm a little tired of having to dig through resources to find something relevant to my health needs.

Yes, I'm an egoist, so I consider myself to be the normal one, even when I'm not in the majority.

No comments: