Thursday, May 12, 2005

Flex Rooms, 1.1

I ordered color flags so the room cards can be actually color coded. This will make it easier to find a room close to one's conference room. I have a zone system in place, but I only have a black and white printer. Writing the word 'red' on a card isn't really that helpful.

I'm up to my 11th rule. I'm afraid it's getting a little wordy. They'll need to be revised soon anyway. They were written quickly with little or no organization.

We'll take tomorrow off, and probably Monday. We'll likely try again next Tuesday and maybe Friday. I want to try all the days once before trying any one day a second time.

I've received more positive feedback from floats. They love it. The good vets are dealing with it, mostly with mixed reviews. The stingy ones don't like it at all, but they hate all change, so I'm not too worried about their opinions.

No comments: