Friday, September 09, 2005

NFL

Jared Lornezen made the team! He is not the 3rd QB for the New York Giants; Jesse Palmer, aka "The Bachelor" has been cut. Good for him!

He's listed at a lithe 275 on Yahoo Sports.

No one should be surprised about last night's New England / Oakland game. I had concerns about NE's defense, but they seem to have picked up where they left off last year. Tom Brady looked good, Corey Dillon was strong.

On the Oakland side of the ball, things looked okay as well. Randy Moss made some great plays, Kerry Collins still looks like Kerry Collins, which isn't all bad, and Lamont Jordan pulled his weight.

On my Fantasy team, I've benched Michael Vick and am starting Jake Plummer. This makes me nervous; Jake Plummer makes me nervous in general since Denver loves to run the ball. He frequently puts up amazing fantasy numbers, and Vick's Falcons are facing the Eagles, who have a dangerous and mighty defense.

Besides, if I win it will be with my Running Back corps: Priest Holmes, Brian Westbrook and Clinton Portis. This year I really favored guys with proven track records in the early rounds. I also picked up Ronnie Brown as a free agent, leaving me with too many RB's and too few WR's. This won't be a problem until bye week's start coming around.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.