Saturday, August 13, 2005

So... "Adams" Blanchard had two attorneys? And they both want me to have the estate?

HARRY STEPHEN & ASSOCIATES

Dear Blanchard,

The passing away of Late Mr. John Adams Blanchard has prompted me to write you this email because you bear the same surnames as the deceased.

I am the deceased Attorney. The deceased died in April of the year 2004, without any heir nor beneficiary neither did he marry nor have any child. He died the way he came into this world 82 years ago, alone.

The Law in the Country of his death simply states that, “should a deceased person estate or cash deposit remains unclaimed by anyone so designated to by the deceased before his demise or proclaimed to be the beneficiary by the deceased Attorney, such estate or and cash deposit so left behind by the deceased shall be forfeited to the State after two years of such remaining unclaimed.

The deceased was such a nice and wonderful person who spent a better part of his life fighting for women equality and donating a substantial part of his wealth towards that course.

You have been contacted to assist in collecting the total sum deposit of twenty million United States Dollars which stands to be inherited by the next of kin. The deceased had none (this is only known to me as the Attorney). I can make you the next of kin and the Probate will release the money to you but on one condition, and that is you take 40% while l take 60% (the reason for the 60% is because l need to donate 40% of my 60% to the fight against Women brutality).

I will need to know your thoughts about the above immediately. Please do note that it is very important that you keep this very confidential.

Regards

Attorney Harry Stephen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I quite like:

"I am the deceased Attorney."

Obviously, it is zombie mail.

Rhonda Matteson (Burgoon) said...

Did a search on the name "Harry Stephen" because of this email I got and I found your blog.

Here is my email I received:

Dear Matteson,

I am compelled to write you this email for the following reason:-The above named person, who is now deceased, in His Will, left for someone who bears your name his entire Estate and Cash deposit valued Thirty one million and Three hundred thousand dollars (US$31,300,000.00).

The truth is that, l do not know if you are the beneficiary or not. For two years now, l have tried effortlessly to locate the name on the will without success hence l have contacted you.
Can you please get back to me urgently if you think you are the one or you desire further explanation.


Regards

Attorney Harry Stephen