Saturday, August 13, 2005

Now a South African

FROM: ATTORNEY FRED THABO
TEL: +27-73-666-8850
SUITE 3 # 19 CARLTON TOWER
CARLTON CITY. JOHANNESBURG,
SOUTH AFRICA.


ATTN: Blanchard
INHERITANCE.


It is my privilege to capture your names from theinternet. My name is
ATTORNEY. FRED THABO a legal practitioner and the personal Attorney to
late
Mr Adams Blanchard,a national of your country who died along with his
wife
and his Two sons in a ghastly motor accident along Port louis-Reduit
express in August 13, 2001.All the occupants in the vehicle lost their
lives.

I am convinced that it was the grace of God that made me to locate you.
My client was a successful and am accomplished family man, who made
enough
fortune before his untimely death. Since then I had made several
inquiries
through your Embassy to locate any of my clients extended relative but
this
exercise has proved unsuccessful.

After several unsuccessful attempts, I decided totrace his relatives
through the Internet, to locate any member of hisfamily not much
progress
was recorded. My late client was an influentialwealthy businessman, an
Gold
magnet here in South Africa and he left behind a deposit of Twenty
Five
Million, Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars($25,200,000.00usd)
in
his domiciliary bank account in a commercial bank here in South
Africa.

After the death of my client his bankers contacted me, as his Attorney
to
provide his next of kin who should inherit his fortune. The board of
directors of his bank adopted a resolution and I was
mandated to provide his next of kin for the payment of this money
within 28
working days or forfeit the money to the bank as an abandoned property.

The bankers had planned to invoke the abandoned property decree of 1996
to
confiscate the funds after the expiration of the period given to me.

Despairing at the point of exhaustiveness,fortunately, I came across
your
name , to my utmost amazement , you are nationals of the same
country.
Convinced that you may be linked with my late client or that you might
provide clue to my search, I therefore,decided to contact you with
these facts before me because of the situation now . By virtue of my
closeness to the deceased and his immediate family, I am very much
aware of
my client financial standing and the bank account he operates.

I have reasoned very professionally and I feel it willbe legally
proper to
present you as the next of kin of my deceased client,so that you can be
paid
the funds left in his bank account, hence I contacted you. I seek your
consent to present you as the Next of Kin to the Deceased since you
are at
an advantage as nationals from the same country, so that the proceeds
of
this Bank Account valued at $25.2 Million Dollars can be paid to you.

We shall both share the funds. 60% to me and 35% toyou, while 5%
should be
for Expenses or Tax as your Government may require, I shall assemble
all
the necessary Legal Documents that will be used to back up our claim
.All I
require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this deal through.

I guarantee that this will be executed under alegitimate arrangement
that
will protect you from any breach of law.

Please get in touch with me by telephone or email to enable us discuss
further.

Best Regards
Attorney. Fred Thabo
Hop

No comments: