Thursday, June 05, 2008

The Unrepentant Asshole in Me

Today while running, I spit on two cars that were blocking the sidewalk. Well, the second one was only blocking 3/4th's of the sidewalk. I debated that one for a moment, but I had a mouth full of saliva when I reached it and let her rip.

Also, I flipped off a guy in his truck when he didn't stop for me, as I was standing in a crosswalk. He was driving too fast. He flipped me off in return: I was generally satisfied with the exchange. I'm glad he didn't stop and try to kick my ass, 'cause he probably could have: I was tired.

In further news of my descent into barbarism, I've come to prefer to blow my nose out-of-doors, or in a sink at home, to using a tissue.

Which reminds me, the Claritin has quit working. I've become a human snot machine, and need to blow my nose a lot these days. Maybe the Zantac will help. That pill bottle advises one to avoid alcohol while taking the pills. I'm not sure it's worth it. I also can't help but wonder if it's the 'destroy your liver' kind of avoid alcohol, or the 'you may feel double drunk' version.

No comments: