Sunday, January 25, 2009

Personality Test - INTJ

I just took an internet version of the Meyers Briggs.  It says I'm an INTJ:  Introverted, iNtuitive, Thinking, Judging

From what I've read, it seems to fit pretty well.  Yep, I'm a systems thinker, have had to learn to express my vulnerabilities, and I'm not great at that even now.

I'm better at small social niceities than most INTJ's; I scored somewhat balanced on the Introvert / Extrovert scale, and especially balanced on the Thinking / Feeling scale.

2 comments:

jp 吉平 said...

Gasp! We are the same! I'm teetering between I and E as well...

Anonymous said...

if you're interested in a real psychology-based personality test, check out Personality Patterns at http://www.signalpatterns.com/personality_survey. You get very detailed feedback in a visual interactive format w/some cool social features.