Friday, December 09, 2005

Supplies

Right now we have about 7 "supermarkets" for clinic supplies. In the new building we'll still have 7, but the configuration will be very different. Different services will share in the future than share now.

I have 7 lists in front of me. When I'm finished, I'll have 7 new lists.

I could go item by item and see what appears on which carts. It would be intereting to know what items appear on all the carts, or most of the carts. It's also good to learn which items are oddballs for specific useage only.

I might put them all in a column in Excel, sort by Item number, then see how many times they appear. I like this idea. Seems pretty efficient. I will then have to cross reference cart numbers with the actual name and location, but that's not so bad.

No comments: