Friday, November 11, 2005

Wedding

The Men's Wearhouse has been very helpful in setting up outfits for myself and my groomsmen.

I gotta remember that our Group's Number is 853954.

Our fitting deadline is 7/13/06

Our pick up date is 7/25/06.

The cool thing is (yes this sounds like a Men's Wearhouse commercial) is that we can all go to different stores all across the country (one party member is in Minnesota, a few others are in eastern Washington, a third is on the Olympic Penninsula), get measured, then pick up the tuxes at the store here in Seattle, where the wedding will be held.

Much discussion went into the decision of my outfit. I'm very happy with the results; I abdicated the groomsmen's tuxes to Nora. She has a costumer's sense of design and wants a cohesive look to the entire party. Sounds good to me, as long as I get to wear what I think is cool.

No comments: