Friday, April 22, 2005

Technology

This morning I imported my Yahoo Calendar to Outlook and my Outlook calendar to Yahoo. I use one for work and the other for the rest of my life, and it's been occasionally awkward, especially when the two overlap.

I couldn't get yahoo's synch function to work, and I'm not sure why. It kept telling me that there was a problem with my Yahoo user ID and/or password. I log in to Yahoo every day, so I know I was typing it correctly. It may be a problem caused by my work network's security.

That article about the paperless and clutterless Microsoft fellow really inspired me. I still want most of my books and things, but I can get rid of a lot of stuff and only be happier. This is probably leading to a Palm Pilot / cel phone combo, but the benefits don't yet outweigh the expense.

No comments: