Friday, March 25, 2005

Jared Lorenzen: Weighs in with Giants

RotoWire.com Staff - RotoWire.com
Friday, March 25, 2005
Update: Lorenzen is back with the Giants even after going AWOL last spring in the mistaken belief he had been cut, Newsday reports.

Recommendation: He has battled a weight problem for years and is trying to get it under control. He was listed last year at 6-4, 285 pounds. He would not say what he weighs now. Said Lorenzen, "If I had my druthers, I'd be 225 and there wouldn't be a weight issue at all." Lorenzen will likely battle to be the Giants' third string quarterback behind Eli Manning and Jim Miller.

Why do I care about Jared Lorenzen? I'm not sure myself, yet I am compelled to follow his career.

I wonder what life is like for a third string quarterback...

No comments: