Sunday, August 27, 2006

ebay and half.com disputes

I recently had a dispute with seller "vgamestklopp" on half.com regarding Steel Battalion. This seller didn't specify that the controller was not included, listed the condition as 'like new' and refused to give me a refund.

The good news is, the half.com dispute resolution system seems to be working. They've promised to refund my money, once confirmation of the returned item is received. It is a very slow system, but that's not so bad. At least I didn't have to go the credit card rejection of charges route.

Just a few days ago, I had another run in, this time with a buyer on ebay. "nirvrock_96" bid on some tickets I had listed, then refused to pay. The event came and went, so the tickets quickly became useless and were wasted. I even had another bidder lined up. This guy even had the audacity to request that I not leave negative feedback, after he backed out of the deal and cost me money. Really, he's the very embodiment of a bad buyer.

I haven't decided about feedback yet, but I definitely will report him as a non paying bidder.

No comments: