Sunday, April 23, 2006

Wedding Update

Repeat of Men's Wearhouse info:

Group's Number is 853954

Our fitting deadline is 7/13/06

Our pick up date is 7/25/06


The song list is evolving. I think I'm around 72 minutes. Probably with Nora's ideas, we'll be pretty close.

Ironic Songs
Love Stinks J Geils Band
Love Hurts Nazareth
Satisfaction Rolling Stones
Only the Lonely Roy Orbison
Crazy Patsy Cline / Willie Nelson
Always on My Mind Elvis Presley
I Will Always Love You Dollie Parton & Vince Gill - (1995 version)
One For My Baby Frank Sinatra

Nice Songs
Running Down a Dream Tom Petty
Learning to Fly Tom Petty
Ring of Fire Johnny Cash
I Walk the Line Johnny Cash
Waiting for Somebody Paul Westerberg
Wonderful World (Don't Know Much) Sam Cooke
Wedding Song Bob Dylan

Fun Songs
YMCA Village People
Hey Yah Outkast
Louie Louie Kingsmen
Louie Louie - somebody else
Twist and Shout Beatles
Friends in Low Places Garth Brooks
The Devil Went Down to Georgia Charlie Daniels
Stairway to Heaven Led Zeppelin

Songs I'm Not Inclined to Play on our Wedding Day
Every Breath You Take
Everything I Do Bryan Adams
Free Fallin' Tom Petty
Macarena
Hey Jude
anything by Meat Loaf
Smells Like Teen Spirit Nirvana
Unchained Meldoy Righteous Brothers

No comments: